EST to UTC call time Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-1pm in EST which corresponds to 1pm-6pm in UTC 7:30 am Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Easily find the exact time difference with the visual Time Zone Converter. Find meeting times for your contacts, locations and places around the world. Never warp your brain with time zone math again.
- Eastern Standard Time (EST) is UTC-5:00, and Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) is UTC-4:00, this time zone is called Eastern Time Zone (ET) in the United States, parts of eastern Canada, Mexico, Panama and the Caribbean Islands.
- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary time standard now, time zones around the world are expressed using offsets from UTC, UTC offset is the difference in hours and minutes from UTC, a time zone can be determined by adding or subtracting the number of UTC offset.
- Support daylight saving time (DST) or summer time.
- EST to PST
Convert to Pacific Standard Time
- EST to MST
Convert to Mountain Standard Time
- EST to CST
Convert to Central Standard Time
- EST to GMT
Convert to Greenwich Mean Time
- PST to UTC
Convert from Pacific Standard Time
- MST to UTC
Convert from Mountain Standard Time
- CST to UTC
Convert from Central Standard Time
- GMT to UTC
Convert from Greenwich Mean Time
Eastern Daylight Time is 4 hours behind of Universal Time Coordinated
4:30 am04:30 in EDT is 8:30 am08:30 in UTC
EST to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-1pm in EST which corresponds to 1pm-6pm in UTC
4:30 am04:30 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
8:30 am08:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
4:30 am04:30 EDT / 8:30 am08:30 UTC
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
End: EST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: EST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
6pm Utc To Eastern TimeTime zones with the GMT -5 offset:
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- GMT - GMT-05:00
- -05 -
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
Zulu Time Chart
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -