Acronis True Image 2015 for Mac. Acronis True Image 2014. Acronis True Image 2021 FAQ; How to upgrade to version 2021? Download latest build; Autorenew management; User Manual; Fresh start with CleanUp utility; Check for free upgrade; How to activate the product. Compare Acronis True Image 2021, True Image Premium, and other online and cloud backup solutions. Find the best backup software for your needs.
- What's new in Acronis True Image 2021 for Windows? Acronis True Image 2021 for Windows has become a cyber protection product with enhanced backup and protection capabilities.tibx archives can now be mounted, moved, renamed, and converted to the.vhd format.
- 21.1 Mbps: 34.4 Mbps: 12.4 Mbps: CPU usage during backup 1%: 2.5%: 3.3%: 7.3%: 1.2%. Acronis True Image has unquestionably the best-looking desktop interface that I tested, and despite the.
.: DESCRiPTiON :..
Acronis True Image – A reliable solution for complete backup and restore for workstations. After downloading the utility on cwer.ws, you will be able to create exact disk images of a working computer that will provide the most complete data protection. Backup disk image is a file that contains absolutely all data, including boot records, operating system, applications, data files, photos, videos, e-mail updates and configuration, and any other files on the disc data.
What’s new in Acronis True Image 2017?
Incremental Facebook backup (available via Online Dashboard)
Don’t let accidental deletion or social network errors erase your memories and photos. Automatically back up Facebook.
Manage backup plans remotely (available via Online Dashboard)
Configure backups and review the status of any computer or mobile device regardless of location. Great for protecting family or home-office data.
Easier backup notification (available via Online Dashboard)
Email notifications reduce uncertainty and provide confidence about your backup status – even if you walk away from your computer.
Personal archives are now available on any storage device of your choice!
Free-up disk space by moving large or old files from your PC or Mac to an external USB hard drive, a USB flash drive, an NAS, a network share, or Acronis Cloud. Access the archives by using File Explorer or Finder or a web browser.
Added in this version:
Many stability fixes.
Ability to rename archives that are stored locally.
Ability to remove an archive from the list or delete the entire archive, including the archived data.
Ability to search files on Acronis Archive drive (via File Explorer or Finder).
Support for network shares and network-attached storages.
Encryption for personal archives
You can now protect your archives by using 256-bit AES encryption.
IMPORTANT: Note that Acronis True Image will not encrypt any existing archives. You can encrypt new archives, before archiving them. If you already have an unencrypted cloud archive, you will need to download the contents of the archive, encrypt the archive, and then archive it again.
Backup comments are now visible on the main backup pane in Acronis True Image for Windows. This feature allows you to easily add and view comments to the backup. Backup comments may help you to find the necessary backup later.
You can now search inside local backups to find particular files.
New for mobile backup
You can now wirelessly back up your smartphone or tablet to your computer. You need to have the latest version of Acronis True Image on your Windows PC and and the latest version of Acronis True Image app installed on your mobile device.
Added in this version:
Significant improvement to Mobile backup features stability.
Enhanced NAS support
Many Acronis True Image users prefer to store their backups on a Network-Attached Storage (NAS). In Acronis True Image 2017, we re-built NAS support from the bottom up and worked on user experience. For example, your NAS is now detected automatically! In this version, NAS stability has been improved.
Modernized user interface
Acronis True Image 2017 has the modernized look and feel of the user interface on Windows and Mac OS X.
The ability to sort the backup list is now available.
The new Settings tab allows users to set the interface language and other application-specific options (available on Windows only).
User interface of the Sync feature has been refreshed. It is now possible to select the type of the first synchronization (available on Windows only).
The Tools and Help tabs have been redesigned (available on Windows only).
The Dashboard tab has been redesigned.
Acronis True Image 2021
Added the ability to create disk- and file-level backups from Windows File Explorer directly.
Improved reconnecting behavior for online backups when Acronis Cloud is not available.
Increased number of stored backup versions for Acronis True Image for Mac (now up to 20 versions).
Compression level and encryption method are now visible while editing an existing backup (available on Windows only).
The application now works correctly if a drive letter changes (available on Windows only).
The default sync can now be removed (available on Windows only).
The user interface of the Web Account has been refreshed.
Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Windows Home Server
Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
Windows 8 (all editions)
Windows 8.1 (all editions)
It is possible for the software to work on other Windows operating systems, but it is not guaranteed.
Linux SWAP *
* The Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, ReiserFS, and Linux SWAP file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations.
Internal hard disk drives
External hard disk drives with any of the following interfaces: USB (including USB 3.0), eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394), and SCSI
Solid State Drives (SSD)
Networked storage devices
Acronis True Image 2016 for Mac
Build number: 5531
The installation procedure is straightforward. Please launch the .dmg file, and then drag the Acronis True Image 2016 icon to the Applications folder.
– Protection of “one click” – Suffice it once to decide what, when and where to save. After that, backups occur automatically or with just one click of the mouse.
– Full-text search – Now the archive is easy to find the desired file by its name, type and even content with systems Windows Search or Google Desktop.
– Making reserve copies – You can simultaneously create incremental backups of data, for example, a hard disk and USB removable media or network drive for greater reliability. These copies are stored as uncompressed files, zip-archives, or in a special format True Image TIB.
– Support for Zip format – In addition to its own format backup Acronis True Image Home supports the popular format ZIP.
– Consolidating backups – Rules for consolidating your archives to save disk space and avoid confusion with the files. Merge an older full backup with several incremental one file and produce a subsequent incremental backups based on the new total.
– The program’s interface in the style of Windows Vista ® – The user interface provides superior control and visibility style Windows Vista does not matter which system is installed.
– Manager Startup Repair – Allows you to start the recovery process even if the system does not boot. Just press F11, and Acronis True Image will automatically recover your computer.
– Excluding Files – Save disk space by backing up only the necessary files.
– Incremental and differential backups – Can significantly accelerate backups by storing only the changes made to the system since the last backup.
– Backing up in the background – The process of creating a backup does not interfere with the users.
– Smart Scheduling – Allows you to automatically run a backup on the offensive certain time, as well as various system events or conditions, such as loading a computer shutdown, the input output user, his activity or inactivity, etc.
– Backing up on a “set and forget” – Suffice it once to configure the backup settings to further relevant files with valuable information or complete a hard disk created automatically.
– Acronis Acronis Secure Zone – A special section, system is not available in normal mode, can be used to store the hard disk and disaster recovery.
Full Disk Image Backup.
Choose where and how to back up – locally or online. Include your entire system or just specific files.
Recover your complete system or just the files and folders you need quickly and easily, anytime, anywhere. A full computer image backup is the only way to protect your complete system and be operational immediately after restoring your system.
Unlike file and folder only backups (locally or online) where you are required to reinstall Windows, your applications, reconfigure your system and setup your preferences, bookmarks, etc all over again.
Simple, worry-free, complete image backups
Only a complete image backup allows you to restore the exact configuration of your PC, including your operating system and all your files.
Fast, reliable incremental and differential backups
After an initial image backup, incremental and differential backups capture only changes made since the previous backup, saving time and storage space.
Nonstop PC backups
Acronis True Image records changes as you work so your backups are always up to date.
Modernized Look and Feel
Archiving. Free up disk space by archiving large or rarely used files to the Acronis Cloud.*
Online Dashboard. Protect multiple computers and mobile devices for yourself and your family, by using an online dashboard.*
Mobile Backup. Back up your pictures, videos, contacts, and events from iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and tablets, and transfer them to other devices. Back up Android Messages too!*
File and Folder Backup. Select files and folders that you need to back up and store them locally or in Acronis Cloud.
Optimized Performance. Both local and online backups are now faster. Save time with the industry’s fastest online backup and recovery – up to 50 percent faster than the competition.
Latest OSs Support. Optimized for the latest OS X versions.
Improved Backup Experience. Our team has been focused on delivering various improvements for your backup experience: simplified backup creation and editing, easy backup naming, enhanced accessibility, improved keyboard support, and much more.
Multilingual boot media
New login mechanism
* This feature requires an Acronis True Image Cloud subscription.
..: iNSTALL/REGiSTER NOTES :..
Open Read Me File
Thanks To Original Uploader Nova
I have read part of the process but got lost. I have two Linux OSs and one MS 7 OS.
How are they cloned? All at once or one-at-a-time? Should the partitions be reduced for cloning and then expanded again? I assume the three HDD [each with an OS] need to be unmounted?
The total capacity of all three HDD is 2 TB. The USB HDD [portable] with a capacity of 2TB,
will be used as a cloned [or imaged] reserve copy. Any helf would kindly be appreciated! :<))
Hans, welcome to these public User Forums.
Are your three HDD's with your 2 x Linux and Win 7 OS's all in a single PC being used as dual / triple boot?
If yes, then assuming that you have ATI 2021 installed on your Win 7 system, then you could make separate Backup images of each OS disk drive.
Acronis True Image 2011
If the Linux drives are using supported file systems such as EXT4, then there should be no need to reduce their size as ATI 2021 has better support for these supported file systems than was available in earlier versions.
Performing the backup from Win 7 will automatically ensure that the Linux OS's are not active or mounted. The backup of the Win 7 system would use the Microsoft VSS snapshot service to capture any locked data.
See my signature links below for more information on the difference between Backup and Clone operations. One key point about cloning: this is a 1 to 1 direct copy of 1 disk to a 2nd disk, so if you cloned just one of your HDD's, this would fill the target USB HDD leaving no room to clone a second drive without wiping out the first clone! This is why I have focussed on using Backup in my comments above, not on clone.
KB 65520: Acronis True Image 2021: how to back up files or disks
KB 65468: Acronis True Image 2021: how to back up entire computer
Are your three HDD's with your 2 x Linux and Win 7 OS's all in a single PC being used as dual / triple boot?
Thank you, Mr Smith, for your reply. I have three HDD and each has an OS, however, I can only Grub [boot] from one. And yes, they are all on a single rig.
I have yet to download the software, so I can install True Image on anyone of them.
Thank you for the clarification about cloning to an USB HDD! I also kindly appreciate your
links, which I will review.
Acronis True Image Free Version
You are indeed a brilliant knowledge base. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Acronis True Image 21 Salon
Hans, just one quick clarification needed. ATI is purely a Windows application so can only be installed to your Win7 OS drive, not to the Linux drives.
Thanks for the Christmas greetings - our hope is that everyone will get to enjoy this special time of the year and arrive safely at the New Year through these difficult pandemic times!
Acronis Links : Acronis Scheduler Manager : Acronis VSS Doctor : Backup Archive Compatibility : Cleanup Tool (ATIH 2010-2021) : Cloning Disks : Contact Acronis Support : Difference between Backup and Disk Clone
MVP Assistant (Log Viewer) & MVP Custom PE Builder available from Community Tools page.
Acronis True Image User Guides available from Product Documentation page.
imTranslator for quick translation of language posts.
Note: Please do not expect any instant reply for private messages as I am often unable to access these due to forum timeout errors!
Mr Smith, thanks for the update! So the file system is .exe. None of the vendors nor the firm
itself, indicted the file system. :< (( I look forward to reading your links.
Tanks for the wishes: even our Christmas tree has a face diaper. :< ))
Your comments have been very helful, indeed. You should be inducted to
the 1st Tech Responder Hall of Fame!
Acronis True Image Software
Acronis True Image