In Acronis True Image you can recover files and folders both from file-level backups or from disk and Entire PC backups. You can restore files using Acronis True Image or in Windows Explorer.
Acronis True Image must be installed on the computer in order to perform recovery under Windows.
This item: Acronis True Image 2020 - 5 Computer by Acronis Windows 8.1 / 8 / 10 / Home Server / 7, Mac OS Sierra 10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Mac OS High Sierra 10.13, Mac OS Mojave 10.14, Mac OS Catalina 10.15 $98.98. Traditional backup is no longer enough. Modern threats must be countered by a modern solution – and Acronis True Image 2019 Cyber Protection has the tools needed. Benefit from several cloud-based features and enjoy the ability to retrieve any file or folder you want, wherever you have an internet connection. Acronis True Image 2020 is the latest installment in Acronis' long-standing backup product series. It is a commercial backup program, a trial version is provided on the Acronis website that interested users may download and run to test it before a buying decision is made. True Image 2020 is available as a one-time purchase or subscription. Acronis True Image 2020. This an overview of one of the most powerful backup software packages available today. It is easy to use, extremely powerful,.
How to restore files in Acronis True Image
To recover files and folders:
- Start Acronis True Image and click Backup on the sidebar
- From the backup list, select the backup which contains the files or folders that you want to recover:
- On the right panel, click Recovery:
- Acronis True Image will display possible recovery modes for this backup. Depending on type of backup, possible recovery modes are: Entire PC, Disks, Partitions, Files. Select Files
- If necessary, select backup version (data state on specific date and time). By default the latest backup version is selected:
- Select the files and folders that you want to recover, and then click Next:
- Select a destination on your computer to where you want to recover selected files/folders.
- You can recover data to its original location, as selected by default
- Or choose a new one, if necessary. To choose a new location, click the Browse button:
- When needed, set the options for the recovery process (recovery process priority, file-level security settings, etc.). To set the options, click Recovery options. The options you set here will be applied only to the current recovery operation. You can learn more about recovery options in product documentation
- To start the recovery process, click the Recover now button.
You can stop the recovery by clicking Cancel. Please keep in mind that the aborted recovery may still cause changes in the destination folder.
How to restore files in File Explorer
To recover files and folders directly from File Explorer on a machine where Acronis True Image 2020 is installed:
- Double-click the corresponding .tib file, and then browse to the file or folder that you want to recover:
- Drag and drop or copy and paste the file to a selected folder:
Acronis True Image 2020 Backup To Nas
Note: The copied files lose the 'Compressed' and 'Encrypted' attribute. If you need to keep these attributes, it is recommended to perform a recovery via Acronis True Image as described above.
If the backup is shown as empty when browsing it in Windows Explorer, rename the folder C:Users<your Windows account name>AppDataLocalVirtualStoreProgramDataAcronisTrueImageHomeDatabase, reboot the computer and try again.