- Acronis Backup To Synology Nas
- Qnap Acronis True Image
- Acronis My Nas Connections
- Acronis True Image 2018 Synology Nas
Acronis Backup To Synology Nas
- Hi Everyone,In this video I show you how to backup your phone using Acronis True Image to your Synology NAS. We also do an example of a restore!
- This guide describes how to set up and configure QNAP and Synology NAS devices for running Acronis backup agent using containers technology on top of these devices and how to protect data stored on these NAS devices. The described solution applies to both Acronis Backup 12.5 installed and managed locally and Acronis.
Please check the NAS network preferences, and then reopen the app. Your NAS firewall blocks connections on TCP ports 58081 and 58082. In your NAS firewall, open TCP ports 58081 and 58082. For example, on Synology NAS DS 216j: Open the security tab in main menu of your NAS. Navigate to the Firewall tab. Navigate to the settings. Use Acronis True Image in combination with the Acronis Mobile app on your mobile device to back up your data from iOS or Android smartphones and tablets to an NAS device and then to upload data changes manually or automatically to keep your backup up-to-date.Installation packages are currently available for the following NAS vendors:
- for QNAP is available in QNAP App Center
- for Synology is available in Synology Package Center
Other NAS models are not supported.
With Acronis True Image, you can back up your mobile device to one of these storages:
- Acronis cloud
- a folder on your computer
- your NAS device
Qnap Acronis True Image
This article describes how to set up backup of a mobile device to a NAS.
A mobile backup to NAS protects the data on your mobile device and provides the opportunity to recover it in case of corruption or loss. You can also use the backup to transfer your personal data and settings from your old smartphone to a new one.
1. Install the Acronis Mobile application on your iOS or Android device.
2. Install Acronis application on the NAS.
The application is available for all x86 models with QTS 4.3.0~4.3.4 (TS-x51, TS-x51A, TS-x53, TS-x53II, TS-x53B, TS-x63, TS-x69, TS-x70/TVS-x70, TS-x71/TVS-x71, TS-x73/TVS-x73, TS-x79, TS-x77, TS-x80, TS-x82, TS-x82S, TS-x82T, TES-x85, TDS-x89U) and rack mount models: TS-X53U，TS-X53BU，TS-x63U, TS-X71U，TS-x70U, TS-X73U, TS-x79U, TS-x80U.
1. Log in into your NAS device from the web browser.
2. Open QNAP App Center:
2. Find Acronis True Image and click Install:
3. Wait until the installation completes and click Open:
The application is available for selected NAS models: see the full list on this page on Synology website
1. Log in into your NAS device from the web browser. Click Package Center:
2. Click Backup, find Acronis True Image and click Install:
Acronis My Nas Connections
3. You can find Acronis True Image under Installed:
3. Make sure that both NAS and mobile device are connected to the same Wi-fi network.
4. In the application on your mobile device, select Backup to NAS or computer. Tap on Scan QR code.
5. With your mobile device, scan the QR code displayed in the NAS application interface to pair the mobile device with the NAS:
6. After successfully pairing the devices, you can start backup to NAS over the Wi-Fi.
7. Backup files can be browsed on the mobile device and restored directly from the NAS.