Eastern Daylight Time is 4 hours behind of Universal Time Coordinated
4:30 am04:30 in EDT is 8:30 am08:30 in UTC
Eastern Daylight Time (North America) is 4 hours behind from the UTC universal time. UTC to EDT Time Conversion Table UTC to EDT in 12-hour (AM/PM) time format. UTC to EDT in 24-hour time format. The best time to call from UTC to EST. When planning a call between UTC and EST, you need to consider time difference between these time zones. UTC is 5 hours ahead of EST. If you are in UTC, the most convenient time to accommodate all parties is between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm for a conference call or meeting.
- UTC−05:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of −05:00. In North America, it is observed in the Eastern Time Zone during standard time, and in the Central Time Zone during the other eight months (see Daylight saving time).The western Caribbean uses it year round.
- Convert Time From (UTC/GMT) to any time zone. Need to compare more than just two places at once? Try our World Meeting Planner and get a color-coded chart comparing the time of day in (UTC/GMT) with all of the other international locations where others will be participating.
EST to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-1pm in EST which corresponds to 1pm-6pm in UTC
4:30 am04:30 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
8:30 am08:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
4:30 am04:30 EDT / 8:30 am08:30 UTC
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
End: EST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: EST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
Current Eastern Time In Utc
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- GMT - GMT-05:00
- -05 -
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
1900 Utc In Eastern Time
New Jersey Local Time Details
|Eastern Standard Time - is abbreviated as EST|
Eastern Daylight Time - is abbreviated as EDT
UTC - GMT
|New Jersey is GMT/UTC - 5h during Standard Time|
New Jersey is GMT/UTC - 4h during Daylight Saving Time
|New Jersey does utilize Daylight Saving Time.|
New Jersey starts Daylight Saving Time on
New Jersey ends Daylight Saving Time on
Est In Utc
All dates are shown in the format: month/day/year
Site Copyright © 2000-2021 TimeTemperature.com, Inc.