The ECLIPSE 2020.1 release includes new licensing behavior to improve performances and improved simulator capabilities in field management and fidelity. Block parallel license is extended from 16 to 32 processors. ECLIPSE 2020.1 also delivers various enhancements based on client feedback. 2020 Eclipse Masterclass; AccuCap; Catch-Up; Eclipse Empowerment; EclipseVox Basics Bootcamp. Eclipse Student Software; Student 90-Day Trial; SearchMaster; Catalog. Microphones; USB; Speech Recognition. Eclipse & AccuCap orders include our gold standard. Eclipse repository 2020-06. Eclipse foundation software user agreement february 1, 2011 usage of content the eclipse foundation makes available software, documentation, information and/or other materials for open source projects (collectively 'content'). Use of the content is governed by the terms and conditions of this agreement and/or the. Eclipse is a software designed to manage IDE for Java language. It is ideal for programming applications for Windows platforms, and it lets you add text to the source code of a Windows application or a web page. Latest update on October 8, 2020 at 03:52 AM by Aoife McCambridge.
Better Than Ever
The Eclipse IDE delivers what you need to rapidly innovate.
Experimental Edge browser support
Experimental support for Microsoft Edge browser on Windows is available
Latest JavaTM and JUnitTM support
Supports Java 16 via Eclipse Marketplace and JUnit 5.7.1
Early access Mac ARM64 support
SWT libraries for Mac ARM64 are available as early access builds
Improved Java development tooling
Parallel index search enabled for improved performance, many new cleanups, and quick assists added
A huge variety of platform plug-ins that will ease the addition of new functionality
Free and open source
Free and open source released under the terms of the Eclipse Public License 2.0
Code Meets Community
million lines of code
Eclipse 2021-03 IDE Improvements
The next Eclipse IDE release is coming in 2021-06
Powered by Participation
A vast ecosystem of plugins from an active community.
Stay Connected with Eclipse Projects
Is Eclipse Software Free
Stay up-to-date with the Eclipse IDE by following us on social media!
Block parallel license: The block parallel license facility has been extended from 16 processors to allow runs with up to 32 processors, in both ECLIPSE 100 and ECLIPSE 300. This facility can be accessed using the BPARA keyword.
Dynamic well list extension: The dynamic well list features enable the user to group together all the wells from an initial group satisfying a dynamic condition, e.g., having water cut above a certain level. Such lists can be used for reporting or applying some actions. Previously, a static group was used to define the initial pool of wells to be selected from in the dynamic list. This initial group can now be alternatively provided as another well list, either static or dynamic. This new feature is accessible in both ECLIPSE 100 and ECLIPSE 300.
Improved OPERATE and OPERATER functionality: In ECLIPSE 100, the OPERATE and OPERATER keywords enable the user to define and manipulate grid properties based on a predefined syntax. Their capacities have been extended in ECLIPSE 100 to allow conditional definitions of properties and regions: In the REGIONS section, new “IFXXX” operators have been added. REGIONS properties can now be edited based on user-provided conditions, such as Greater Than, Lower Than, and Equal To. For instance, FIPNUM regions can now be assigned based on range of porosity, depth, or permeability.
What Is Eclipse Software
In both ECLIPSE 100 and ECLIPSE 300, the documentation and checking has been improved to clarify which operations and arguments are permitted in different sections and to avoid situations where runs would continue despite a specified operation not being possible.
ECLIPSE 2020.1 contains several changes to address issues discovered in previous releases, as part of our on-going commitment to improving the ECLIPSE simulator. For instance, for ECLIPSE 100:
- the temperature option has been made more robust for dual- and multiporosity cases. The rock volume is now shared between porosities using the same algorithm as ECLIPSE 300, and improvement is made for dual-porosity single-permeability runs using the THCONR keyword
- tracer reporting in parallel runs has been improved for consistent results with serial runs
- in parallel runs, the processing of the COMPVEL, COMPRPL, and WFRICTNL keywords has been
improved for consistency with serial results
- the reporting of summary vectors starting with LC has been improved in parallel for consistency with serial results.
Additionally, for ECLIPSE 300:
- CPR solver is enhanced to provide an additional residual check. This may help in cases where the CPR solver has repeated nonlinear convergence problems
- GECON keyword is improved to handle a UDA in Item 6
- PRT file is improved to output values with more digits. Previously these values (e.g., ijk cell indexes in large grids) may be represented in the PRT file as a series of asterisks
- in dual-porosity thermal cases, the handling of EGRID file to provide geometry has been improved for consistent initialization of rock volumes
- processing of the EDITNNC and EDITNNCR keywords has been improved, e.g., in cases where a very large number of records have no match in the dataset.