FITSP is an IT security certification program targeted at the Federal workforce (civilian personnel, military and contractors). This certification program synergizes the knowledge of other security certifications with the standards and practices that are being used by the United States Federal government.
- Fitsi Health is an innovative healthcare product company. We design products to improve the patient and caregiver experience.
- Jitsi is state-of-the art video conferencing software that you can self-host or simply use at meet.jit.si. Jitsi is powered by a set of open source projects, API's and Mobile SDKs, and an extensive community of open source and commercial developers.
- Jitsi Meet is a fully encrypted, 100% open source video conferencing solution that you can use all day, every day, for free — with no account needed. What else can you do with Jitsi Meet? Share your desktop, presentations, and more Invite users to a conference via a simple, custom URL.
This 3-day training class will help candidates prepare for the FITSP-Auditor certification. The FITSP-Auditor certification is designed to demonstrate that federal workforce personnel, both federal employees and contractors, possess the knowledge of federal IT security requirements necessary to successfully audit and review the management, operational, and technical IT security controls for systems owned by, or operated on behalf of, the federal government. This role deals with high-level, cost-effective, risk-based IT security audit functions that assure program value is achieved within the ever changing risk and evolving threat environments.
The course content covers the six domains that make up the FITSP exam. These domains are:
• NIST Special Publications
• NIST FIPS
• NIST Control Families
• NIST Interagency Reports
• Government Laws and Regulations
• NIST Risk Management Framework
The auditor role is designed for candidates who review and audit automated information systems found within the United States Federal Government. These are usually IT auditors that are found within the Inspector General’s community as well as public accounting companies.
Prerequisites and Advanced Preparation
Candidates should meet the prerequisites required for the certification.
Jitsi Meet Download
Class size: 20
The class is Tuesday. Wednesday, Thursday, April 13th-15th, 2021 from 8:30 a.m. EST to 5:00 p.m. EST. The exam can be scheduled remotely after the class is over.
Jitsi Meet Docker
Virtually, online via Microsoft Teams.
Jitsi Meet Review
Jitsi Meet Vs Zoom