- Install Ioncube Loader On Xampp
- Install Ioncube On Xampp Software
- Install Ioncube On Xampp 10
- Install Ioncube On Localhost Xampp
- In Ampps 3.3 we are giving Ioncube Loader v4.0.14 for PHP-5.3 but we have updated Ioncube Loader for PHP 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6 For PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5 and 5.6 we have given ioncube loader v5.0.8. To enable Ioncube Loader Open PHP Configuration of the respected version. AMPPS Control Panel - PHP - Configuration. And add following line.
- Install ionCube loader to XAMPP at: D:xampphtdocsioncube 4. Open php.ini with in text editor. The file is located at D:xamppapachebin or D:xamppphp.
- If Ioncube loader is not installed in XAMPP Server, you have to follow next steps to install Ioncube loader. Step 3: Go to website “ www.ioncube.com/loaders.php ' and download suitable Ioncube loader files for XAMPP Server (Take a look over step 1 to find out suitable Ioncube loader files for XAMPP Server). Download loader files as ZIP file.
- Xampp version 1.71 works only with ion cube loader 5.0 Use the new xampp 1.72 no problem with ioncube ver 5.2.dll don't forget 1) change php.ini - extensions=ioncubeloaderwin5.2.dll 2) and copy the dll in the directory c: xampp php ext Enjoy it!
This brief tutorial will teach you how to install and configure ionCube loaders on Microsoft Windows Server. The evaluation copy of PHPKB knowledge base software has encoded source code and it requires ionCube loaders to be installed on the webserver where it is to be tested. You can get the loaders from the ionCube website.
The purchased license of PHPKB software will come with full source code that is not encoded and that does not require the installation of ionCube loaders.
Extract ioncube into htdocs ( XAMPP ) Open loader-wizard.php from ioncube folder loader-wizard.php Instractions. Copy ioncubeloaderwin7.3.dll to C:/xampp/php/ext/ Test loader. Follow instructions Edit php.ini Loader not installed. RESTART XAMPP APACHE SERVER. IonCube loader version 10.3.9 for PHP 7.3 is Installed Successfully.
Install Ioncube Loader On Xampp
1. Download ionCube Loader
You can download the ionCube Loader for Microsoft Windows as a Zip archive (or use other available option) and unzip it on your server. Alternatively, if you wish then you may download & configure the loader manually depending upon Operating System and PHP version.
2. Copy ionCube Loader
Install Ioncube On Xampp Software
Copy 'loader-wizard.php' file (that you have got after unzipping at Step 1 ) to the document root of your webserver.
For example (copy that file to this location): C:Inetpubwwwroot (for IIS server) or C:apachehtdocs (for Apache server).
If you have been using XAMPP for Windows and installed it under C: drive then the document root is C:xampphtdocs
3. Run the ionCube Loader & Configure it with PHP
Install Ioncube On Xampp 10
Now, open it in your web browser (for example, http://localhost/loader-wizard.php ). This web page will analyze your webserver and produce a tailored set of installation instructions as shown below and follow them carefully to configure the loader with the PHP version you have installed on your server.
You will need to add the necessary zend_extension line in your php.ini configuration file after the other zend extensions (if any). In case there is no other zend_extension is being loaded in the php.ini configuration file, you may also put it at the top but after PHP statement (as shown below):
Install Ioncube On Localhost Xampp