localhost/phpmyadmin not working can be a huge problem,
XAMPP is a free distribution package that makes it easy to install Apache Web Server, PHP, PEAR, and MySQL. Before installing XAMPP, you should turn off any other web servers and instances of MySQL you have running on your Mac. XAMPP is a free distribution package that makes it easy to install Apache Web Server, PHP, PEAR, and MySQL. Because the XAMPP-VM still not too familiar to any developer. Many people as developer are asking about how to access localhost in another device in XAMPP-VM in Mac OS (specially Mojave) in various forum session. Based on many cases about share access localhost using XAMPP-VM have a different way in configuration compared of XAMPP general version. Yes, I tried XAMPP first and it was not compatible with the New MacBook Pro M1. But I believe they will correct that soon. I also tried MAMP, luckily it works great with the new M1 chip. Along with it, PHP, MySQL, phpMyAdmin also works great. I used VS code on the new M1. It was a bit slow to start the app, but after start it works fine. Xampp mac phpmyadmin. XAMPP MySQL database set-up for Mac, Go to your XAMPP folder, wherever you set it up during installation (Applications is the default), and then to the xamppfiles folder, and then phpmyadmin. Once you open up phpmyadmin, find the file config. XAMPP MySQL & phpMyAdmin MySQL. XAMPP-VM for Mac - tell us what you think. Hi Apache Friends! We are excited to announce a new project we've been working on: XAMPP-VM for Mac. This new app makes it really easy to run XAMPP for Linux on your Mac with just a few clicks.
Is your Localhost not working?
You can’t find the solution? hmm?
so guys today i am going to show you how to access phpmyadmin if its not working,
Mac Xampp Phpmyadmin Key
You may think it’s complicated but its very simple and easy
- First of all go to apache config.
- Now go to select Apache “httpd.conf” so now you can see that a notepad file will be opened”.
- Find the word “Listen” using ctrl + F button or go to Edit then select find.
- Replace “Listen 80” to “Listen 8080“.
- Again find another “Listen” now change “ServerName localhost:80” to “ServerName localhost:8080” and then save it.
“We are almost done to fix localhost/phpmyadmin”
Xampp Mac Phpmyadmin Port
Step 6: Again go to config and select “Apache (httpd-sss.conf)“.
Step 7 is to Find “Listen 443” and change it to “Listen 4433“
Step 8: Find “<virtualHost_default_:443>” and replace this with “<virtualHost_default_:4433>” and again save it.
Step 9: Go to config and select “service & ports settings” and change the port to 8080 and 4433 and save it.
Step 10: Restart, the localhost/phpmyadmin is solved.
Thank you, also share this !
What Others are reading today :
Here are some things that you still might be looking for.
Download XAMPP for Free From Here
(This website have the software’s available for Windows, Linux, OS)
Do Share this post if you found helpful, also if you still do have a problem with localhost/phpmyadmin, comment down below, i will be happy to share it for you.
phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP,intended to handle the administration of MySQLover the Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations on MySQL and MariaDB. Frequently used operations (managing databases, tables, columns, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc) can be performed via the user interface, while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
phpMyAdmin comes with a wide range of documentation and users are welcome toupdate our wiki pages to share ideas andhowtos for various operations. The phpMyAdmin team will try to help you ifyou face any problem; you can use a variety of support channels to gethelp.
phpMyAdmin is also very deeply documented in a book written by one of the developers– Mastering phpMyAdmin forEffective MySQL Management, which is available in English and Spanish.
To ease usage to a wide range of people, phpMyAdmin is being translated into 72 languages and supports both LTRand RTL languages.
phpMyAdmin is a mature project with a stable and flexible codebase; you can find out more about the project and its history and the awards it earned. When the project turned 15, we published a celebration page.
The phpMyAdmin project is a member of Software Freedom Conservancy. SFC is a not-for-profit organization that helps promote, improve, develop, and defend Free, Libre, and Open Source Software (FLOSS) projects.
Mac Xampp Apache Cannot Start
- Intuitive web interface
- Support for most MySQL features:
- browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes
- create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes
- maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration
- execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries
- manage MySQL user accounts and privileges
- manage stored procedures and triggers
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, LATEX and others
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating graphics of your database layout in various formats
- Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link
- And much more...