Depending on whether you have purchased your Acronis product online, bought in a retail store, or have already registered your serial number, this article describes where to find it.
- Products: Acronis True Image 9.0 - 11.0, 2009 - 2021 Disk Director 12.5 Acronis Revive Welcome to Acronis Community! Log in to follow, share, and participate in this community.
- Transfer data using included Acronis software and transfer cable. Install CS900 SSD inside your laptop or desktop computer. Bootup and enjoy the storage and performance benefits of your PNY SSD. How to Upgrade from and HDD to PNY SSD. Why Upgrade from HDD to SSD. Acronis Software. Product Support; Product.
- Data backup software and disaster recovery solutions help you back up hard disk drive files, provides system disaster recovery, creates image drives in Windows and Linux.
- Learn more about Register at pny.com. Remember me on this computer.
In the product
The PNY CS1311 2.5' SATA III SSD is an excellent choice for a mainstream solid state drive (SSD) upgrade from a hard disk drive (HDD). The CS1311 drive is designed for an easy and cost-effective HDD replacement in the existing PC system to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches and better overall system performance.
If you have Acronis True Image 2021/2020/2019/2018/2017/2016 already installed in Windows, you can view the serial number on the Account page.
If you have Acronis True Image 2021/2020/2019/2018/2017/2016 installed on Mac, you can view the serial number under Acronis True Image -> Change Serial Number.
If you have Acronis True Image 2015 already installed, you can view the serial number on the License page.
If you have Acronis True Image 2014 already installed, you can view the serial number on the About page along with the build number.
- Open the web console.
- Navigate to Settings -> Licenses.
- Click the resource to view licenses and the devices they are tied to. Only available for perpetual licenses.
You can view the serial number in Help -> About . Management Console should be connected to Agent in order to see the serial number for this Agent.
If you have Acronis Mobility Product installed, follow these instructions.
If you have an OEM version of an Acronis product (e.g. preinstalled on your hard disk, notebook etc), please contact your OEM vendor for a serial key. See also Upgrading from Acronis True Image OEM versions to Acronis True Image
In the account
We always recommend registering your serial number at the Acronis website, so that it will not be lost.
Here is how you can view your registered licenses in your Acronis account:
- Log in to your Account.
- In Products, locate the product you want to find the serial number for.
- Click the resource covered by the license:
- Serial number is displayed:
- You can select and copy it, paste it into the product to activate the license.
If you purchased the product in Acronis Online Store, you can also retrieve your serial number using Serial Number Auto-Recovery Tool.
In the invoice
If you purchased multiple licenses for Enterprise products, only the first license key will be in the .pdf license certificate. The remaining licenses should be in a separate .txt file.
If you purchased your Acronis product online, then you should have received your serial number in an automatic E-mail that was sent to the E-mail address that you provided at the time of the purchase.
(!) You can find your product serial number for online purchased Acronis products in your account at My Orders. See Acronis Account: My Orders.
(!) The automatic E-mail comes from CleverBridge (cleverbridge.com) or DigitalRiver(https://www.digitalriver.com/), which are the official payment service providers for Acronis. If you cannot find the E-mail, please make sure it is not in your spam or junk folder. If the E-mail has been deleted, please contact Acronis Customer Central as described under More information.
If you purchased your Acronis product offline at a retail store, then the location of the serial number depends on the package:
- Boxed product, that consists of the CD, White CD Sleeve, Quick Start Guide. - The serial number sticker is affixed to the back of White CD Sleeve;
- DVD Amaray Case, that consists of the CD and Quick Start Guide. - The serial number sticker is affixed inside the DVD case on right hand side. Directly above where the CD is held in place.
If you still cannot find the serial number, please contact Acronis Customer Central as described under More information. Please be aware that you may need to purchase Service Handling Fee if a serial number can not be retrieved from Acronis database: Service Handling Fee.
Ask Acronis Customer Central for assistance
If you still cannot find your serial number, then please contact Acronis Customer Central with reference to this article. Please include all possible information that you may have about your purchase:
- Order ID;
- Scanned copy of the receipt or invoice.
- If you have a 16-digit activation key of an Acronis Business Product instead of the full one, please see Activating a Boxed Version of an Acronis Business Product.
Support for OEM versions of Acronis products is provided through Acronis Knowledge Base
Support for OEM versions of Acronis products is provided by the OEM vendors distributing these products. To get support for an OEM version of Acronis product, please contact the hardware manufacturer.
Here are some of the OEM vendors Acronis works closely with:
Pny Acronis True Image Oem
You can also get support for OEM versions through Acronis Knowledge Base.
Pny Acronis Serial
The customers using OEM version of Acronis True Image can upgrade to the latest version of the product available on Acronis website. In this case the latest version should be installed on the same disk where OEM version was pre-installed.
Acronis True Image OEM products are feature-limited as opposed to full versions of Acronis True Image, and feature set can be found at http://www.acronis.com/en-us/oem/comparison-atih.html
While the most prevalent Acronis OEM products are Acronis True Image HD (usually used for cloning by SSD and HDD suppliers) and Acronis True Image Personal (used primarily by system builders to create factory images for later restore), an OEM can use different software titles.
Pny Ssd Software Download