Senza ergo 24hr ergonomic asynchro task chair - black. The Senza Ergo seating has been designed to function for heavy duty 24 hour usage in any task or office setting. With its extra high back and adjustable arms, Senza Ergo offers multiple enhanced ergonomic features based on how employees sit and move over the course of a day. The Senza Ergo task chair is a 24 hour use heavy duty version of the popular Senza office seating range, packed full of ergonomic features. Designed to function for heavy duty usage in any task or office setting. This chair offers multiple enhanced ergonomic features based on how employees sit and move over the course of a day. Extra high back. Adjustable arms, seat, back and height.
Senza Ergo Operator Chair
The Senza Ergo Operator Chair has been designed to function for heavy duty 24 hour usage and is suitable for any task or office setting. With its extra high back and adjustable arms, the Senza Ergo offers multiple enhanced ergonomic features based on how employees sit or move over the course of a day. Absolutely packed full of ergonomic features.
We also have a range of office desks that are suited to these chairs.
- 24 hour ergonomic seating with height adjustable arms
- Asynchro mechanism providing free floating back action, lockable seat and back
- Back rake adjustment with lumbar support
- CMHR high resilience, flexible foam seats for enhanced comfort
- Ideal for shift workers in call centres, ambulance service, offshore facilities, police and security personnel
- Weight tension control with standard tilt lock
- Big Deal Price – £185 + VAT
Ergo Chair Ball
Visit our Glasgow Showroom to view
See more NEW Ergonomic Office Chairs available to order
See our range of Second Hand Office Chairs in stock
Why Buying Second Hand Office Furniture Can Benefit You
Used furniture – or ‘pre-loved’ as we like to refer – is obviously cheaper than buying new. It’s a fact. But the plus side is that a lot of used office furniture can still appear brand new. Whether you’re re-decorating your office or just starting up, used office furniture can not only give you the look you want at the price you can afford, it also allows unique customisation.
- Low Cost
- Quicker delivery
When we buy in used office furniture we always take in to consideration the condition of each item. We check thoroughly to make sure all aspects of each item is in complete working order and looks the part aesthetically. Of course, we do advise to keep in mind when buying used office furniture, aside from the above mentioned benefits, that in future you may expand, add to to your workforce and need to buy more and this is when the same styles may be less available a year down the line! However we’ll always have something similar – and this is where customisation and uniqueness comes in.
So, need to know where to get the best deals in used Office Furniture? Call us on Glasgow – 0141-880-6600 Stirling – 01786-447111
Ergonomic recliners are ideal for anyone who suffers from body pain or sciatica. You might also be looking into recliner units if you tend to sit for long hours.
In this article, I listed 11 of the best ergonomic recliners you can find in the market. There are budget-friendly and luxurious options as well as chairs that target more therapeutic concerns.
Take a look below.
- 1. Homall Chair Padded Seat PU Leather – #1 Best for Back Pain
- 2. Best Choice Products – Model With Ottoman
- 3. Flash Furniture Contemporary
- 4. Human Touch Perfect Chair PC-420 – Top Therapeutic Chair
- 5. XPELKYS Gaming Chair Computer Game Chair – Best Swivel Recliner
- 6. Cozzia Dual Power ZG – Zero Gravity Chair
- 7. Lazy Boy Duncan Reclina-Rocker – Good for Scoliosis
- 8. SUNCOO Massage – Most Convenient
- 9. RESPAWN-900 Racing Style #1 for Gamers
- 10. Vitesse Gaming Chair Racing Style Single Ergonomic
- 11. Fjords Mustang Large Chair
Ergonomic Recliner Chair Reviews (List for 2020)
For anyone involved, they will substantially improve your life. But how do you choose out of hundreds of recliners on the market that claims to be the best?
I’ve compiled 11 of the best ergonomic recliners here for you to look at. I made sure to include something that fits most specific needs so take a look:
1. Homall – #1 Best Ergonomic Reclining Chair
Homall is a trusted brand within the furniture industry. Their quality ergo recliners and seating options guarantee Comfort. So it should come as no surprise that the best recliner for back pain I’ve found is from Homall.
It is made from surprisingly good quality PU. It doesn’t feel stuffy at all and is relatively easy to clean and low maintenance, which I loved. I’m sure you will too.
You’ll enjoy the following features:
Massage Feature – this model isn’t just a piece of furniture you can sit on to relax. It boasts a therapeutic experience as well. Although the massage feature isn’t as good as other massage chairs, it’s a fair enough bonus. You’ll enjoy the vibration massage on your back region, which will help you alleviate back pain quickly.
Wide, Curved Armrests – it provides an ergonomic design as well. You’ll love the wide, curved armrests that allow your arms to rest more naturally. They are also well-padded, so you’re ensured maximum Comfort.
High-Quality Cushioning – you’ll enjoy the durable PU-leather that’s more comfortable and easier to clean than authentic leather. Coupled with the high-density sponge cushioning, you’ll have a recliner that will last many years without fail.
- Adjustable footrest
- Large seat cushion
- Wide armrests
- Massage Settings
- User-friendly controls
- Easy to adjust
- Durable steel frame
- Does not offer head support
- The chair is quite small
- Not advisable for taller users
Summary: This Homall is a good, inexpensive recliner. It’s the right choice if you experience any kind of pain, thanks to its vibration massage feature. However, if you’re taller than average user, you may not enjoy this model.
2. Best Choice Products Faux – Ergonomic Recliner With Ottoman
Who says recliners are supposed to be bulky and ugly? It comes with a detachable ottoman and an office chair aesthetic that make it perfect for working in front of your desk.
It may not be a good choice if you’re looking for the best chair to watch TV in, but it’s certainly a great chair to read in.
Take a look at the features that caught my eye:
Multiple Massage Zones – unlike other models that only target your back, this model targets your thighs and feet as well. It’s also very easy to control the intensity levels with the user-friendly remote control.
Heat Therapy – coupled with the massage feature, it gives you one of the top therapeutic and relaxation experiences available on the market. Keep pain at bay and encourage good blood flow while working with the advanced heat therapy on this unit.
Durable Framework – you’ll enjoy relaxing without worries, thanks to the durable construction. You’ll love the easy to clean faux bonded leather coupled with the sturdy Framework. According to its manufacturers, this model will accompany you for years.
- Sturdy Framework
- Heat and massage
- User-friendly remote control
- Sleek design
- Requires assembly
- The chair smells strongly of something similar to gasoline
- Not very stable. It tends to move toward the wall.
Summary: If you’re looking for a massage recliner with a sleeker design, you’ll love the office chair aesthetic of this one. It’s the ideal choice if you don’t mind assembly and having to spend time removing a strong scent from the chair’s upholstery. It is one of the most comfortable recliner that have ottoman chair attached,
3. Flash Furniture Contemporary Multi-Position Recliner
This multi-position recliner is another that boasts a non-traditional style. Unlike the previous model, this reclining chair harmonizes leather upholstery with wooden accents on its base. It also comes with a detachable ottoman you’ll enjoy.
Here are some of its top qualities:
Swivel Motion – This recliner features a ball-bearing base that allows you to swivel 360 degrees smoothly. You won’t have to worry about exerting effort to face a different direction because of this.
Versatile – The design of this model makes it great for the office as well as your home. If you tend to sit for most of the day, you’ll enjoy being able to easily recline in between breaks.
LeatherSoft Upholstery – unlike most leather cushioning, the white and black (Flash Furniture Contemporary Black Leather) on this unit is incredibly soft and comfortable. It’s also low maintenance and easy to clean, so that’s one less thing to worry about.
- Easy lever adjustments
- Smooth swiveling
- Ergonomic headrest
- Easy to assemble
- The headrest is not adjustable
- The seat height is a bit low
- Not wall-hugging
Summary: This model is a pretty good inexpensive substitute for the more expensive models with the same features. Understandably, it isn’t as smooth and ergonomically designed as its higher end counterparts, but it’s definitely worth its price.
4. Human Touch Perfect Chair PC-420 – Top Therapeutic Recliner for Back Pain
We’ve talked about Zero Gravity seating options before. We’ve also talked about non-traditionally designed recliners. Well, this model makes the top of both features. This is my top choice for a therapeutic recliner, which should come as no surprise.
Take a look at its qualities below:
NASA Inspired Zero Gravity – you’ll enjoy relaxing in this highly beneficial stance. The contemporary design of this recliner doesn’t hinder the zero-gravity recline that delivers multiple benefits.
Lumbar Support – You’ll enjoy the adjustable support for your lumbar region. This makes the chair more comfortable and a more suitable recliner for your back than standard chairs.
Customizable – You’ll be able to choose between top grade options and three wood finishes. You’ll also be offered upgrades like memory foam cushioning to fully customize your recliner.
- Customizable options
- Zero gravity positioning
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Contemporary design
- Sleek cushioning design
- Hand-carved and solid stained wood
- Quite hard to adjust
- Inadequate Warranty
- Unresponsive customer service
- Quite expensive
Summary: This model is certainly among the higher-end units. You’ll love the zero gravity reclining feature on this unit. However, there are a few learning curves to be addressed. It’s also fairly difficult to reach customer support so you need to take that into consideration.
5. XPELKYS Gaming Chair Computer Game Chair – Top Swivel Recliner
If you’re looking for a recliner that suits your gaming profession or hobby, this swivel model will make you feel like a boss. The smooth swivel motion allows you to easily maneuver in and out of your chair in any direction.
Here are my favorite features:
Adjustable Seat Height – the back of the seat allows an extra 8 cm to be added or removed from it. This means you don’t have to worry about fitting into your chair comfortably.
Rocking Feature – You’ll enjoy the easy to control rocking feature on this unit. Unlike many rocking recliners that rock uncontrollably, this has a control that lets you adjust it accordingly.
- Lumbar massage pillow
- Multiple reclining positions
- Adjustable seat height
- Sturdy base
- Orthopedic design
Kneeling Ergo Chair
- Cushioning is not plush enough
- Not very durable
- Shipping takes long
Summary: if you don’t mind the cons, you’ll enjoy the many ergonomic features. It’s good for gaming or office and is ideal for relaxing in too.
6. Cozzia Dual Power – Zero Gravity
I’m not a big fan of leather upholstery. Although, I will have to admit that the black leather on this Cozzia power recliner is stunning. It’s certainly a beautiful piece and will fit beautifully anywhere you put it. But more than that, you’ll love the zero gravity positioning on this unit.
Take a look at the other features you’ll enjoy:
Easy Controls – this model features a user-friendly control center. You’ll love the one-touch zero gravity reclining feature. The recliner’s other features are also easy to access and control through the control panel.
Power Headrest and Footrest – you’ll enjoy the customizable positions you can achieve with this reclining chair. This is thanks to the individually controlled power headrest and footrest that allow you to fully customize your positions.
- Zero gravity recliner
- User-friendly controls
- Heat therapy
- Vibration massage
- High-grade easy to clean bonded leather
- The warranty is inadequate
Summary: This leather recliner features the easiest zero gravity function to activate. You’ll love the easy controls and beautiful, contemporary design that isn’t bulky nor ugly.
7. Lazy Boy Duncan Reclina-Rocker Recliner – Good for Scoliosis
You didn’t think we’d get through this list without at least one Lazy Boy, did you? After all, la-z-boy recliners are the ultimate poster child for recliners everywhere. Unsurprisingly, the one I found is highly therapeutic and is the best if you suffer from scoliosis.
360 Degree Support – this lazy boy chair gives your body (especially your lumbar region) much needed support in any stance. Yes, that includes when you recline too.
Custom Tension – you can easily adjust the tension. This is great if you have kids or elderly around and don’t want the chair to recline too easily or with too much difficulty.
- The leg rest is adjustable to multiple positions
- Superior shape retention
- Rocking and reclining mechanism
- Bulky and not space efficient
Summary: Unlike the more contemporary models, the Lazy Boy certainly looks like the classic recliner. That means it’s quite bulky. But if you’re looking for a unit that is more functional than aesthetic, it’s great for you.
8. SUNCOO Massage – Most Convenient
This massage recliner is the most convenient models on this list. It features multiple attachments such as cup holders to make relaxing easier and more carefree.
Here are the features I loved:
Heat Therapy – you’ll enjoy the handy heat therapy for your lumbar region on this reclining chair. It will not only help you relax but facilitate blood flow for your health as well.
Eight Point Massage – the customizable massage options allow you to target problem areas. It will allow you to achieve the deep tissue massage that your body needs.
- High quality structure and materials
- Heat therapy
- Massage feature
- Requires some assembly
- Inadequate customer support
Summary: If you’re looking for an ultra-convenient model, you’ve found it. You’ll love the handy side pockets along with the user friendly controls. However, the customer support is very unreliable.
9. RESPAWN-900 Racing Style – for Gamers
If you’re looking for a professional-looking model that will help you improve your gameplay, you’ve found it. This chair boasts a racing style aesthetic and is perfect for long gaming sessions.
You’ll love the following features:
Maximum Comfort – the continuous surface of the chair and footrest make it very comfortable. There’s no possibility of getting caught in uneven cushion breaks, so there’s less to worry about.
Convenient Attachments – You’ll love being able to keep your drinks and necessities close. This gaming recliner features a fitted cup holder and side pockets for ultimate convenience.
- Headrest pillow
- Independent recline and footrest operation
- Sturdy pedestal base
- 360-degree swivel
- Can only accommodate up to 275 lbs
Summary: This model is good for averagely sized users. Its 275-lb capacity makes it unideal for heavier users. However, you’ll love the convenience and comfort of this chair.
10. Vitesse Gaming Chair Racing Style Single Ergonomic
This ergonomic recliner is perfect for watching movies and console gaming. You’ll enjoy the soft yet firm bounce and support of the resilient sponge padding on this chair paired with the handy features. Take a look:
Side Pockets – side pockets are always convenient. Whether you’re a gamer or are looking for home theater seating, you’ll enjoy the side pockets that allow for extra storage.
Easy Assembly – the assembly process takes less than eight minutes to finish. You’ll also find the instructions clear and easy to follow so you can relax in no time.
- Easy to assemble
- Side pocket extra storage
- Requires assembly
Summary: If you’re looking for a versatile chair , this gaming chair recliner doubles as home theater seats. It can also be used as a computer gaming chair but works best for console gamers.
11. Fjords Mustang Large Chair and Ottoman
Fully optimize your sitting experience with this contemporary recliner chair and ottoman combo. You’ll love the multiple color options and exclusive active release system that allows you to customize your positioning.
Take a look at its best features:
Fully Assembled – you don’t have to worry about assembly anymore because this unit comes fully assembled. You’ll receive a large box that contains the recliner and its ottoman, so all you need to do is install it.
Genuine Leather – unlike most units, this chair comes with authentic upholstery. You’ll love the luxurious feel and different colors to choose from.
- Easy installation
- Genuine leather upholstery
- Terrible shipping company
Summary: You’ll enjoy this fully customizable recliner. It features genuine leather in stunning colors and a detachable ottoman. Choose it if you have a larger budget and want a luxurious seating unit.
What is an Ergonomic Chair Recliner?
Lift recliners, lift chairs, whatever you call it, it’s a great investment. These customizable recliner chairs allow you to sit comfortably for extended periods and are helpful for those who suffer from:
- Limited mobility
- Sciatic nerve pain
- Back pain
- Body pain
Senza Ergo Chairs
So what separates an ergonomic recliner from regular reclining chairs?
- Customizability – They are designed to give you the best Comfort possible. Unlike standard recliners that will only allow you to adjust the recline stance and the optional legrest, they feature many adjustments. You should be able to adjust the seat height, backrest height, and back tilt angle, among other things.
- Specialized Features – Depending on your budget or problem areas, you’ll find many specialized features in a variety of chairs designed to help you maximize your use of a chair.
- Here are some of the features you should look for:
- Zero gravity positions – there are currently only three zero-gravity positions available on any chair. This specialized feature is inspired by NASA’s zero-gravity technology and is recommended by doctors to be a highly therapeutic resting stance. Essentially, this puts your body into a virtually weightless state that removes strain from your muscles and allows your body to recharge efficiently.
- Heat therapy – some recliners boast heat therapy. These are great, especially for your lumbar region, if you experience back pain. Additionally, you could also look for recliners that have heating features for more areas like your feet or neck.
- Space-saving design – although not entirely substantial to a chair’s “ergonomic design” in terms of how it affects your Comfort, a space-saving design will make it easy on the eyes.
Are Zero Gravity Chairs Good for Your Back?
Zero gravity recliners are one of the best kinds of recliners on the market. They’re thoroughly ergonomic in terms of how it affects your body positively by:
- Lessening pressure on your spine. This is what makes it great for your back. The less pressure on your spine, the more likely you’ll be able to sustain the correct posture.
- Reduce heat stress
- Release muscle tension
However, there are some units that claim to have zero-gravity features despite it being inauthentic. They are still therapeutic to some degree but are ultimately lacking when compared to true zero-g experience.
What are the benefits of Ergonomic Recliners?
We spoke to experts about the benefits and the importance of treating your body to a good night’s sleep. Here, orthopedic physio Josh Fairbanks and consultant orthopedic surgeon Dr. Yousuf Jadoon give us the lowdown on recliners for the living room and why they’re so vital. Are recliners important for treating back pain? Yes. This is not only true for the patient, but also for the nursing and healthcare staff who are on-hand to deliver rehabilitation and interventions for people who are recovering. It can also be important to the physiotherapist who will be spending time in-between patient sessions with the person in the chair, ensuring that their hip or back is in an incorrect stance for the next step in their rehab. What are the benefits of using recliners? A good recliner is designed to make the chair comfortable and it should ideally give the client a good night’s sleep at night. This should, in turn, improve recovery and treatment outcomes in a number of key areas, for example:
Supporting the body’s core (the deepest part of the spine) has a direct impact on overall body alignment, posture, and posture when walking improvement of posture, back to standing and back to work and by being mobile, reducing pain and improving posture improved circulation and higher productivity in the long term. What should you look for in a recliner lift chair? 1. Patient comfort and wellbeing. In order to get the best treatment outcomes for our patients, we need to make sure that their needs are met. A good model is one of the simplest ways of ensuring this. 2. Increased mobility. When lying in a stance that is not quite correct for the individual’s body, the muscles are not able to function properly and thus function as they should. The second area is that the spine and pelvis are in a bad shape as a result, making movement very difficult. As a result, the patient becomes stiff in their back, which makes sitting and reclining in a good recliner impossible for them. To remedy this, the sofa/chair needs to have a backrest that is low to the floor and at a height that is suitable for the individual and their body.
Main Factors to Consider When Buying an Ergonomic Recliner
I suffer from back pain a lot. So I like to look for a few specific things when I buy a chair. Take note that what works for me might not work for you. For example, I don’t particularly like leather or synthetic upholstery.
On the other hand, some users swear by them.
So here’s a short guide on how to buy an ergonomic recliner:
- Price – they are usually priced from $100 up to $300. There are some higher-end units that are more expensive, but we’ll get into that another time. It’s important to consider your budget. Make sure you invest reasonable money without breaking the bank. There are plenty of good, reliable recliners at a lower price point. You just need to find the right one.
- Upholstery – when choosing a chair, it’s important to consider your upholstery options when possible. If you’re going to sit for extended periods, you should consider the breathability of your fabric. Consider the smoothness and Comfort you’ll feel while sitting on it. I find that it is not a practical choice in this case just because it tends to get hot.
- Durability – consider the weight of the chair, it’s maximum weight capacity, the materials used, and its craftsmanship. Usually, you’ll be able to tell straight away if a unit is well-built. It should not topple from side to side. It should be heavy enough, so there’s no risk of it tipping over, and the fabric, Framework, and base of it should feel like it can last a long time.
- Features – you might not need those extra lighted cup holders or a lighted base. But you certainly need the lumbar heat. It’s important to consider your needs first. If you suffer from limited mobility, choose a model that has a power lift feature to help you independently sit on your own. A zero-gravity feature, on the other hand, works wonders for anyone involved.
Bear in mind that each user is unique. So make sure to factor that in before you make a decision.
Ergo Recliner Chairs (Final Words)
You need to remember that Comfort is subjective. What is comfortable for me might not be comfortable for you. This is due to many factors aside from the chair’s construction.
Ultimately, the most comfortable chair for you should:
- Fit you comfortably – it should offer enough support for your head and comfortably accommodate your legs.
- Offer the right support – if you suffer from sciatica, it’s best to find a chair that has zero gravity functions. On that note, you should look for a recliner that has features that will help you eliminate pain and keep you comfortable for long periods.
For me, I found that the Homall recliner unit was the most comfortable in terms of reducing my back pains. I enjoyed the massage features and heat therapy and looked forward to sitting back and relaxing after a hard day at work.