Universal Time Coordinated is 5 hours and 30 minutes behind of India Standard Time
9:30 pm21:30 in UTC is 3:00 am03:00 in IST
UTC to IST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-12:30pm in UTC which corresponds to 1:30pm-6pm in IST
I have a machine data comes into hdfs as below, the 8th field is UTC time(060037), i need to convert it into IST and make the time format as hh:mm:ss using pig VTS,01,00515,NM,GP,20,0. Greenwich Mean Time is 5 hours and 30 minutes behind of India Standard Time 2:30 pm 14:30 in GMT is 8:00 pm 20:00 in IST. GMT to IST call time Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-12:30pm in GMT which corresponds to 1:30pm-6pm in IST. 2:30 pm 14:30 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Offset UTC 0:00 hours.
- Converting UTC to IST This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert UTC to IST and vice-versa. Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column. UTC stands for Universal Time.
- Conversion between GMT +8 Time and India Time, Current Local Times in GMT +8 Time and India Time. India Time (IST). GMT +8 Time Offset: UTC +8.
- This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert UTC to CST and vice-versa. Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column. UTC stands for Universal Time. CST is known as Central Standard Time.
9:30 pm21:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
3:00 am03:00 India Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +5:30 hours
9:30 pm21:30 UTC / 3:00 am03:00 IST
|12am (midnight)||5:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||5:30 pm|
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
India Standard Time To UtcW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
India Standard Time
Offset: IST is 5 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: India
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Mumbai from India with population about 12.692 million people. Other major cities in the area are Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai
Daylight Saving: India Standard Time (IST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore IST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, India Standard Time remains the same
IST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- +0530 - basic
- +05:30 - extended
- +0530 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates five hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
Utc To Ist Converter Java
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2