The P47 is very good for headons vs inexperienced German players if you fire early and accurately. Remember Galileo’s law about gravity; if you send your plane into a vertical dive, a 109 will catch you because it has a higher power/weight ratio. Slight dives to. The Republic P-47 Thunderbolt is a World War II-era fighter aircraft produced by the American aerospace company Republic Aviation from 1941 through 1945. Its primary armament was eight.50-caliber machine guns, and in the fighter-bomber ground-attack role it could carry five-inch rockets or a bomb load of 2,500 lb (1,100 kg). As you can read by the title, I wonder if the P47 is op cuz 1 killed my spitfire in couple of seconds. Login Store Community Support Change language View desktop website. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. Ϟ -Want Free GE? Download the APP - THUNDERBOLT - Boom N ZOOM (War Thunder Plane Gameplay)War Thunder Live P-47N-15 Skin - htt. Ϟ -Want Free GE? Download the APP - THUNDERBOLT - Boom N ZOOM (War Thunder Plane Gameplay)War Thunder Live P-47N-15 Skin - htt.
The Republic P-47 Thunderbolt, a fighter-bomber aircraft mainly used by the United States Army Air Forces.
- ▀P-47D - German-captured USA aircraft (ahistorical)
- ▀P-47D-16 RE - German-captured USA aircraft (historical)
- ▄P-47D-22 RE - USA lend-lease aircraft to France
- ␗P-47D-23 RA - USA lend-lease aircraft to China
- ▄Thunderbolt Mk.1 - USA lend-lease aircraft to Great Britain
- ▂P-47D-27 - USA lend-lease aircraft to USSR
- ␗P-47D-28 - USA lend-lease aircraft to China
- P-47M-1-RE - (Pilot:George E. Bostwick)
- ⋠P-47M-1-RE - (Pilot:Witold Łanowski)